Friday, July 6, 2012

I love flowers of all kinds - well, except for marigolds - and since I am completely "camera challenged" I don't have any of my own photos to share, so I searched the net and found these.  Looking at them is just pleasant.
There is something about pansies that I love.  Their bright, cheery faces pointed sunward just make me smile.

  I love the way this flower - morning glory, perhaps?? - appears illuminated from within.  

 Delicate. Open. Regal. Reaching. Proud. 

 Asian, I believe.  Frangipani? At least they look like flowers Paul photographed while in Taiwan  I look at them and I see carnival rides swirling, lifting, whirling  and tilting about.

I'm a "pink" junkie.  Have been since I was a little girl. I haven't any idea what kind of flower this is, but the drops of dew resting on the petals coupled with the vibrant colors is glorious.

These look like a party to me! SUCH FUN!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment